Sunday, September 20, 2015

Okay, now when?!

Guess what arrived on my doorstep Friday afternoon! 
Just my entire NutriSystem order! I can honestly say, I was completely overwhelmed. There is an insane amount of food. They also sent a ton of information I am so happy to have. I felt like with AdvoCare I didn't have enough information to actually have a complete grasp on what I was supposed to do, what to expect, etc. 

Tomorrow I am going to completely look through things and make sure I feel as confident as I can going forward with this. I already know there is one meal I am going to hate, it is in like a pouch thing and I am just not looking forward to it. 

Tuesday I am diving head first into my NutriSystem journey! Tuesday probably seems like a random day but, Tuesday is my Monday. I really didn't want to start on my day off. I felt like I was setting myself up to fail. I have heard the first week is hell but is incredibly rewarding results wise. 

I asked myself, "Why is this time different than every other time you have tried a diet like this?" Well, I spent $300 for this one. I can't really see wasting it. I also have a huge end goal that isn't just lose weight. I feel like I have so much riding on getting back into shape.

All my best,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment