Monday, September 21, 2015

It's the final countdown!

Tomorrow is the beginning of the weight loss! The first week you eat the NutriSystem breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have 2 different shakes one is a metabolism booster the other is a crave kicker. You also are expected to eat 4 servings of vegetables (non-starchy) and 64 ounces of water. Finally, you are allowed diet soda, crystal light, black coffee, sparkling water and black or green tea. I did purchase crystal light just so I have something other than water. I am a big soda drinker, so I don't see that being an issue.

I went and stocked up on vegetables, which is deceiving because you think you have brought home a ton of produce then you cut it up and prepped and its like damn, this doesn't seem like that much. 

Brussel Sprouts, Asparagus, Carrots, Green and Yellow Bell Peppers, Broccoli Slaw, Cucumber, Snow Peas, Green Beans, Bagged Salad and Jalapenos! Tonight I sauteed Brussel Sprouts and then Green Beans. 

I am anxious to start! I know it is going to be difficult but I can do this, I am prepared and freaking motivated! 

To answer the question I have been asked a few times; Ricky is not doing NutriSystem with me. He has been incredibly supportive of my decision and said it motivates him to keep his eating in check and try to keep from tempting me to eat bad food and not stick to my plan. 

We both plan to workout in the mornings or at the very least take Capone for a walk which is usually a mile or more. Honestly, I am sore for playing 3 games yesterday. You start to forget how many muscles are engaged when you are playing Soccer. 

All my best,
JT 

No comments:

Post a Comment